I think you’ve all learned the deal. Whenever we hit a goal of some sorts, Will and I need to go out and celebrate. We usually don’t do anything crazy but we often go out to grab a bit to eat. It’s usually a taco bell celebration.
Because Taco Bell is freaking awesome, that’s why.
With this celebration dinner, we wanted to go a little upscale though. You know, a real type of restaurant. Somewhere to sit, talk and enjoy a great Mexi-Cali type sit down dinner.
I haven’t really mentioned what we were celebrating so here it is.
Basically, we were able to make our FIRST end user sale using outbound marketing (email) for a sale in the lower $X,XXX range. This may not seem like a big deal to you but it is for us because:
- We were able to hit our goal before the year ended
- Even though we received replies from potential buyers through emails we initially sent them, their prices didn’t match ours. Instead of rushing for the sale we held strong and negotiated rather well.
- We love eating celebration dinners so we need to continue to make sales.
Video Part One:
Video Part Two:
Have You Ever Had An Outbound End User Sale?
- How did you land the sale?
- What strategies worked best for you?
- What are some things you would do differently if you could?
Do you have any questions you’ll like to ask us in regards to this sale? Let us know in the comment section below!